Here is the next in my Author Profiling posts. Please welcome Lee Ann Sontheimer Murphy!
I hope you all enjoy this new/unknown author!
Title: Devlin’s Grace
Author: Lee Ann Sontheimer Murphy
Genre: Romance, Contemporary Romance, Sensual Romance
When he rides out of the fog on his motorcycle, Gracie Alloway almost mistook him for a demon rising from the smoke and steam of hell. Except she’s attracted to him from the first moment. Devlin’s everything she’s not – wild and a little wicked. But opposites attract because good girl, college student Gracie wants more of this bad boy.
Devlin dreamed up a fantasy woman back in Iraq a lot like Gracie and she evokes a side he hasn’t shown anyone in years. She also dares to enter his personal space and take liberties no other woman’s dared. Although he struggles with PTSD and other issues, Gracie won’t run and she refuses to abandon Devlin.
If she can just tame him and help him battle his demons. If he can teach her how to live a little bit more, they might just have a chance at a future together.
Release Date: November 17, 2012
Where to buy: Amazon.com, All Romance Ebooks, Bookstrand, Barnes and Noble.com
- Wolfe’s Lady, eBook, December 2010, Evernight Publishing
- Love Tattoo, eBook, March 2011, Evernight Publishing (Love Covenant Series)
- Love Never Fails, eBook and paperback, May 2011, April 2011, Rebel Ink Press
- Love Scars, eBook, June 2011, Evernight Publishing (Love Covenant Series)
- The Marriage Cure, eBook, July 2011, Astraea Press
- Kinfolk, eBook and paperback, July 2011, Champagne Books
- Love Knots, eBook, August 2011, Evernight Publishing (Love Covenant series)
- Witness Protection Program, eBook, October 2011, Rebel Ink Press
- A Time To Love, eBook and paperback, October 2011, Champagne Books
- Sing We Now of Christmas eBook, December 2011, Rebel Ink Press
- A Patient Heart, eBook, February 3, 2012, Rebel Ink Press
- Love Shadows, eBook, February 2012, Evernight Publishing
- In Love’s Own Time, eBook, February 17, 2012 Rebel Ink Press
- Miss Good Samaritan, eBook, April 2012, Rebel Ink Press
- In The Shadow of War, eBook, May 2012, Rebel Ink Press
- Long Live The King, eBook, May 2012, Champagne Books
- What Fills The Heart, eBook, May 2012, Astraea Press
- Guy’s Angel, eBook, June 2012, Rebel Ink Press, paperback, July 2012
- Red In The Hood, July 2012, Evernight Publishing
- Heart of the Ozarks, eBook, August 2012, Rebel Ink Press
- Dust Bowl Dreams, eBook, September 17, Rebel Ink Press
- Kosovo Tales: Two Hearts, One Love, October 2012, Rebel Ink Press
- Three Encounters of A Close Kind, November 3, 2012 Rebel Ink Press
- Devlin’s Grace, November 17, 2012 Rebel Ink Press
- The Home Fires of Christmas, December 3, 2012 Rebel Ink Press
- An Emerald Heart, October 2012, Evernight Publishing
- Movie Star Magic, November 20, 2012 Evernight Publishing
- Three of Hearts, February 17, 2013 Rebel Ink Press
- Ronan’s Woman, January 17, 2013 Rebel Ink Press
- Urban Renewal, March 3 2013, Champagne Books
- The Sin Eater’s Redemption, April 17, 2013,Rebel Ink Press
- Small Town Love Story, Pink Neon, TBA, Rebel Ink Press
- The Widow’s End, TBA, Astraea Press
- Pink Neon, TBA, Rebel Ink Press
All available now or upon release at All Romance Ebooks, Amazon.com, Bookstrand.com, Barnes and Noble.com. Some titles available at Coffee Time Romance and SmashWords. Evernight titles and Champagne titles also available through the publisher’s websites.
1. When did you first start writing?
I made up stories before I even started school and tried to dictate them to my mother. By fifth grade I was penning stories and my first “novel” effort in the back of my binder.
2. What drew you to writing vampire/thriller stories?
I blame the vampires on Dark Shadows. As a child, my mother allowed me to watch it and I was totally fascinated. As for thrillers, I love action and excitement!
3. Where does your inspiration for these stories come from?
Any and everywhere! The idea for Devlin’s Grace came from a brief moment in traffic when a guy with an Operation Iraqi freedom jacket pulled up beside me at a traffic light. Love Never Fails came about because I saw a GTO like my high school sweetheart drove back in the day.
4. Who did you decide to publish with?
I’m Rebel Elite in 2013 – once a couple more works are out (March 3 and March 15) everything else this year with be with Rebel Ink Press. And probably beyond!
Thank you so much for sharing all this with us Lee. You definitely have a lot of books under your belt!
Any questions or suggestions for Lee please write them in the comments section below.